Fire Suppression/Extinguisher Procedures Online Training
Training 4 Safety and Building Networks have partnered to bring you this Interactive Fire Suppression/Extinguisher Procedures Online Training!
This is a comprehensive fire safety course covering all types of fire extinguishers, operating procedures, and ways to extinguish fires.
It includes 1-2 hours of written, visual and audio content so it is suitable for any type of learner, and a certificate is awarded at the end if the trainee meets the quiz requirements.
Some topics covered in this training include:
- Principles of Fire
- The Triangle of Fire
- Classes of Fire and Fire Extinguishment
- The 4 Basics of Fire Extinguishing
- Fire Extinguishers and Description Signs
- Understanding Fire Equipment Instructions
- Workplace Suppression Techniques Checklist
- Operating Instructions for Fire Situations
- Emergency Steps
- Response to Fire
- First Aid and Compliance