Fire Warden and Emergency Procedures Online Training
Training 4 Safety and Building Networks have partnered to bring you this Fire Warden and Emergency Procedures Online Training!
This is a comprehensive Fire Warden and Emergency Procedures course covering how to provide a safe working environment, fire warden and evacuation procedures, and how to react in emergency situations.
It includes 1-2 hours of written, visual and audio content so it is suitable for any type of learner, and a certificate is awarded at the end if the trainee meets the quiz requirements.
Some topics covered in this training include:
- Fire Warden
- Role of Head Warden
- Assembly Points & Notices/Signs
- Emergency Service Arrival
- Legislation & Relevance
- Visitors Logs & Site Registers
- Safety & Evacuation Signage
- Workplace Safety & Cleanliness
- Evacuation Registers/Checklists
- Dangers of Smoke
- Evacuation Process/Scheme
- Operating Instructions for Fire Situations