Healthcare & Rest-Homes Emergency Warden Refresher
Training 4 Safety and Building Networks have partnered to bring you this Healthcare & Rest-Homes Emergency Warden Online Refresher Training!
This is a comprehensive Healthcare & Rest-Homes Emergency Warden refresher course covering how to provide a safe working environment, general knowledge of hazards, and how to react in emergency situations.
It includes 1-2 hours of written, visual and audio content so it is suitable for any type of learner, and a certificate is awarded at the end if the trainee meets the quiz requirements.
Some topics covered in this training include:
- Warden Duties
- Evacuation Process
- Keeping SAFE
- Emergency Processes in Specific Situation
- Emergency Services Requirements
- Fire Safety Systems
- Natural Disasters
- Operating Instructions for Fire Situations
- Bomb Threats & Suspicious Packages
- Chemical Spill & Gas Leak
- Physical Threats & Endangerment
- Lockdown Procedures
- Aggressive Person
- Assembly Points & Notices/Signs
- Logs & Site Registers
- Keeping Tidy
- Legislation & Relevance