Hot Works and Safety Watch Online Training
Training 4 Safety and Building Networks have partnered to bring you this Interactive Hot Works and Safety Watch Online Training!
This is a comprehensive Hot Works and Safety Watch course, which covers how to provide a safe working environment, general knowledge of hazards, the required controls, permit procedures and rules.
It includes 1-2 hours of written, visual and audio content so it is suitable for any type of learner, and a certificate is awarded at the end if the trainee meets the quiz requirements.
Some topics covered in this training include:
- General Points for Hot Work
- Hot Work Permit Issuer and Receiver
- Hazards and Risks Identification
- Planning, Preparation, Process & Cool Down
- Safety Watch Duties
- Fire Emergency
- Fire Extinguishers and other Suppression Techniques
- Operating Instructions for Fire Situations