All our face-2-face courses include an interactive theory session with props and a PowerPoint presentation, as well as a practical session. Each course includes a printed reference document that staff/students can keep and use within their workplace. Once the student has completed the theory and practical session, they get presented with a certificate stating they have passed the specific course. We can come to your site or provide a training venue where the course can be held at. All face-2-face sessions are tailored to the industry that you are in and the site that the training is held at. Our training methods are very effective and use modern learning techniques to ensure everyone included in the training is catered for via the different learning styles.
For all our non-fire related courses, we bring along props that allow students to have a hands-on experience with the tools and explore the situations they could be in. For our fire-based courses, we bring the Live Fire Simulator along which offers staff/students a chance to be interactive and use a fire extinguisher on a real fire situation.
Our Fire Simulator:
- Safe and environmentally friendly (LPG fired)
- Fully mobile so we can come to you
- No noise, disruption or danger to surrounding areas
- Allows staff/students to actually use and feel a fire extinguisher on a live fire
- Staff/students can visually see how a fire behaves and what heat is released
- A multitude of props to simulate different fire & evacuation situations
Training 4 Safety have NZQA Qualified Staff with extensive fire and safety industry experience, therefore, we can provide training with Unit Standards. If you are interested in discussing this further we are happy to meet with you and carry out a free, no obligation, fire and safety appraisal of your workplace or business.