FIRE SUPPRESSION PROCEDURES
Maximum of 15 trainees per trainer
The Fire Suppression course offers great information around how to suppress a fire whether it be with an extinguisher, a fire blanket or even fire hose reel. The training course has tested and proven methods/examples to learn from. The course can be completed online or face to face. The online course includes demonstrations via video and audio to ensure the student gets a good understanding of Fire Suppression and how it is done. The face to face course on the other hand, includes a practical session where the students can suppress a fire with an extinguisher in a controlled environment.
Our Fire Simulator:
- Safe and environmentally friendly (LPG fired)
- Fully mobile so we can come to you
- No noise, disruption or danger to surrounding areas
- Allows staff/students to actually use and feel a fire extinguisher on a live fire
- Staff/Students can visually see how a fire behaves and what heat is released
- A multitude of props to simulate different fire & evacuation situations
We believe having your staff trained in fire safety ensures all staff feel confident around fire situations allowing them to work in a safer environment and ultimately it can assist in saving lives and property.